Saturday, September 20, 2008

For Tuberous Sclerosis by Debi

Dear Neighbors and Friends,

I have been challenged and would like you to join me. I have been given a gift from my church, The Crossing, of $20. They have challenged me to help my community with this gift.
It didn’t take long for me to come up with a way to use this gift. You see, I have been blessed with so many things, that it’s my turn to give back to you.
I will be holding a fund raiser for the Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance of O.C. (TSAOC)

I chose this organization because one of our very own young residents was born with a condition called Tuberous Sclerosis Complex. Everyday in the U.S., two children are born with it. On August 15, 2001 my neighbor’s daughter, Brenna, was one of the two born. TSC is in every cell and can affect every major organ.

This isn’t your ordinary fundraiser. In this fundraiser everyone gets something. I will be giving haircuts in exchange for your donations. I am matching my $20 and hope that you can join me in matching it as well. (All donations are welcomed.)

Please join me on Saturday, Sept. 20, from 2-6pm and Sunday, Sept. 21, from 3-6pm
21 Sand Dollar Ct., Newport Terrace. (Lower level)
Please help in making a difference.

Hope to see you this weekend!
Your neighbor,
Debi