Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas has come and gone...

I trust you had an excellent Christmas. The theme at our Christmas services was “joy.” The reality is that we can experience joy in both good times and in bad times. Philippians 4 says, “Rejoice in the Lord always, again I say rejoice!” 1 Thessalonians says, “Always be joyful…”

I’ll be honest, there are times where I struggle with God’s clear direction in this arena. However, I realize if I wait for perfect conditions to experience joy, I’ll never be joyful, because we don’t live in a perfect world.

Regardless of the circumstances, I’m committed to living a life of JOY in 2009. Why don’t you join me?

Come toThe Crossing this weekend, Saturday, December 27 and Sunday, December 28 as we prepare for the New Year. You WILL be glad you did!

Happy New Year,

Tim Celek
Lead Pastor
The Crossing

PS The Crossing offices will be closed for the holidays from Thursday, Dec. 25th - Sunday, Jan. 4th.