Thursday, October 22, 2009

KAIROS and Beyond Commitments Announced This Weekend

Ever been hurt, bitter, angry, ticked, resentful or misunderstood? Sure you have...so have I...and as a result, I've given thought more times than I care to admit to this line of thinking, “Is it even worth it to open up to someone else who more than likely will hurt or reject me again?”

So I’ll stuff my pain or my feelings which only serves to burden or hurt me. If you’ve ever been there, this weekend of the F-word series is for YOU...and well, me too! DO NOT MISS it!The F-Word series continues this weekend. The series is a hit! This weekend will be GOOD Stuff!

Saturday: 5:30 p.m.Sunday: 8:30, 9:30, 10, 11 & 11:30 a.m.

Also, I will be announcing the totals for the KAIROS commitments...so DO NOT MISS this weekend!

Can’t wait until Saturday and Sunday,

Tim Celek
Lead Pastor
The Crossing