Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pictures and Video from Vietnam

Internet service has been very sketchy, but I have been able to get some of my pictures and videos through.

I got to experience firsthand riding a scooter in Vietnam. This is what it looked like. Check it out!







This picture is from a house church where I got to preach on Sunday. 98% of churches in Vietnam are "house churches".








These were two people who received wheel chairs from Free Wheelchair Mission that I had the opportunity to interview.





This is a boy in the 3rd grade who had his leg amputated when he was 9 weeks old.












This one is of a young man who had polio...until this chair he crawled on his hands and belly everywhere he went. He was SO excited and had such a big smile!






These are only a few of the incredible things that I have seen and taken part in here in Vietnam. Thank you so much for following my trip and for praying for my time here!

Tim Celek
Lead Pastor
The Crossing