Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Make a Wish by Brandon

My name is Brandon and my wife Amanda and I have been participating in Cash for Causes. We received a $50 in our envelope and have been seeking help from our friends and family to contribute to raising more money. So far we have raised $400 dollars which we are donating to the Make-a-Wish foundation. Both my step-brother and sister had a disease which took their lives but before they past away around the age of 12 they were both apart of Make-a-Wish. This foundation gave my sister the best day of her life. All she wanted was to go to Disneyland and not only did they make that happen but they gave her and my parents 2 days at Disneyland, a nights stay at the Disneyland Hotel, $1000 spending cash, private meetings with her favorite characters and gave our family a video camera to film the whole thing. I’ve always been looking for ways to give back to this foundation that made my brother and sister so happy.