Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wow, in a few short hours I’ll be on a red-eye, heading to El Salvador. I’m SO looking forward to my time in and around San Salvador. I’ve been there numerous times. Our partner in our El Salvador, ENLACE, is the best (www.enlaceonline.org). They are one dynamic organization. The great part about ENLACE is they work with church and community leaders to identify sustainable initiatives, such as health, infrastructure and economic development in El Salvador.

I actually lived with a family in El Salvador who only spoke Spanish for 5 continuous weeks a couple of years ago. I’ve always wanted to learn another language. Well, like one Spanish speaking friend of mine said, “Tim, you know a lot of words, now you just need to learn to string them together :-)”

I appreciate your prayers. Lord willing I’ll share some pics and a video once I land in El Salvador.

Tim