Saturday, July 2, 2011

Gospel Road Trip on the Harley

Sue & I are starting today, reading through the gospels in 30 days. I hope you'll do this with us. You start when it fits into your schedule. Go to YouVersion.com & set up an account. Select reading plans, go to the partial bible section & select 30 days through the Gospels. Begin the exciting journey of learning about Jesus and his life. It's ALL about Jesus. Please share with me what you're learning as you read God's Word at tim.celek@thecrossing.com

I'm writing this from Blythe, CA. We're on the Harley headed to Sedona, Arizona. I'm looking forward to some incredible God made scenery from the Red Rocks around Sedona & the Grand Canyon. Can't wait!

You can go to my Facebook account to see pictures I'll be posting.

Enjoy your 4th of July.

Tim Celek
Lead Pastor
The Crossing