Friday, January 6, 2012

You're invited, New Series at The Crossing

Happy New Year! Still committed? Still on track? Still resolved? I am cheering for you. You CAN do it!

This past weekend I asked everyone, "How will you be different 365 days from today?" Most were excited about the possibilities of change and we should be. Many desire to be different, want areas altered, and sadly give up too soon. My prayer for you in this New Year is the change you desire would be realized.

I believe the best way to continue in the journey to newness of character is through God's Word. This year, more than ever, I strongly urge you to attend the NEW series we're launching at The Crossing called Mii Fit. Here is what God has to say, in 1 Timothy 4:8, "Workouts in the gymnasium are useful, but a disciplined life in God is far more so, making you fit both today and forever." (The Message)

I know not everyone in the New Year sets goals to be fit physically, but this principle holds true across ALL areas. A disciplined life in God ought to be our focus. Therefore, DO NOT MISS one weekend (Sat. 5:30 pm & Sun. 9:15 & 11:15 am) of this new series. I guarantee you, that's right, guarantee you, if you give yourself to what will be communicated you WILL be different. What you will hear WILL help you both for "today and forever."

I look forward to seeing you at The Crossing this weekend,

Tim Celek
Lead Pastor
The Crossing