Friday, December 30, 2011

Special New Year's Weekend at The Crossing

Christmas is now past. In fact, I hope your Christmas was spectacular. No, not because you received some incredible present or gift, but because you were able to celebrate Jesus. Our 6 Christmas services were amazing. God moved. People were touched. The name of Jesus was made famous.

Christmas is over which means we are just days away from another New Year. I must confess, I'm not all that into the drop of the ball or the reverie of a late night/early morning party. However, I am giving great thought to some important questions like, "How will I be different at the end of 2012?" Or "Where in my life do I need to yield more of me to become more like Him(Jesus)?"

I don't desire to repeat another year…all over again, as the same person I am today. Yet unfortunately some folks do. They won't be another year wiser personally, or richer relationally or spiritually more mature. I am sure you're wanting to be different 365 from now. Here's how…

There are all kinds of reasons why it would be easy to blow off church at The Crossing the weekend of December 31/January 1, but don't do it! To start the new year, I have a special New Year's message just for you (it's for me, too). The times are Saturday, December 31 at 5:30 p.m. and Sunday morning at 9:15 & 11:15 a.m. Come before going out on New Year's Eve or bring your coffee and I'll see you in the morning, either way, stop by. I guarantee you, you'll be glad you did.

Happy New Year,

Tim Celek
Lead Pastor
The Crossing