Monday, July 13, 2009

Gotta love weekends!!!

This weekend...the Transformer series kicked off with a BANG!!!
This weekend...the music rocked the house!
This weekend...the Tranformers video was OUT OF THIS WORLD. Way to go Chris Detken. You da' man!!!
This weekend...the weather was phenomenal!
This weekend...I had a SUPER meeting with our Architect about the plans for the new Auditorium.
This weekend...I spent some awesome time over dinner with my two girls. They are the greatest. I love them a ton.
This weekend...Sue spent time alone and rested in Springfield, Illinois. Thank you Carter family for the gracious gift of your home and your cat (Did God really create cats?)
This weekend...I flew from Illinois to OC and back...great flights...great time with the people of The Crossing. The people of The Crossing are the absolute best!

The weekend is over, but I'm raring and ready for a week full of surprises, I wonder what God has in store for me and for you. Our Roadtrip continues...you can check us, Sue and me, out on The Crossing Website or you can follow us on Twitter.

Thanks for reading!

Tim Celek

P.S. Make sure you take some time to meet Ian Stevenson. He's been with us at The Crossing from the VERY beginning. Also, please be praying for him as he leads our team to Uganda. Also, you'll enjoy hearing about Keri Moore. Keri, thank you so much for your heart for global ministry, particularly for Uganda. And wow, God has work in really neat ways in the life of Scotty Avalos, don't miss hearing about it.