Saturday, August 1, 2009

Barstow...

Well over 13,000 miles on the bike now...I'd love to put another 10,000 miles on before Labor Day, but reality calls...believe me, yesterday, we were watching TONS of bikes head toward Sturgis...and more than once I said to Sue, "Why don't we make a U-turn and just go on back..."

There's stuff I wanted to do on this trip but didn't have the time, like...
  • Blue Ridge Parkway from North Carolina to Virgina
  • The Skyline drive through Northern Virgina
  • Tail of the Dragon in Tennessee/North Carolina
  • Northwest Arkansas
  • Glacier National Park in Montana
  • Northern Idaho
Oh well, all for another day...for now we'll finish out with Bryce Canyon National Park and Zion National Park and Barstow, yep, Barstow...I think every motorcycle trip ought to go through Barstow...it's been a long time, is the train car McDonalds still there? Gotta stop and have Fillet o'Fish with Cheese and EXTRA Large fries :-)

By the way, Barstow and Kansas (south western/lower middle) are on my same list...I won't tell you the list, but for now, just know their on my list...

See you VERY soon, have a great weekend,

Tim

P.S. I've got some exciting news as it relates to our upcoming Building Project...I can't wait to share it.