Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Personal GO Network

I don’t know about you, but in order for me to stay engaged and connected in the process of pursuing something God has put on my heart, I need someone or something to help me along the way. Unfortunately my good intentions or the sense of urgency I feel when God initially prompts or pushes me to stretch my faith just don’t last. Yes, I’m afraid that if it wasn’t for the an alarm clock or my wife’s gentle reminders there are many a workout, meeting or significant appointment with God, or special person in my life that I would have missed out on.

We all have special people in our lives, family, friends, co-workers, neighbors who don’t realize how much they matter to God. Many of us have sensed God prompting us to reach out for them to show and share God’s love to them in practical and real ways. We remember to pray for them occasionally and reach out for them sporadically because we have nothing that helps keep us in the game.

What if we created a “Personal GO Network” at The Crossing where every month you received ideas, insights and information that that could help you follow through with the people God has placed on your heart to reach out to and you could hear inspiring stories of how God was working in other peoples networks? Would you want to be a part of something like this? If so, send an e-mail to istevenson@thecrossing.com put “PERSONAL GO NETWORK” on the subject line, tell me you are “IN” and give me the first name of three people God has prompted you to reach out for.

I can’t wait to hear from you!

Ian Stevenson
Pastor of GO Ministries
(949) 764-1521
The Crossing